Conduct of various laboratory investigations in the comfort of client’s home or at the premises of the laboratory center. This service is provided through a third-party service provider.
- A client must send a National ID (preferably Ghana Card) and a direction to house (Ghana Post Address or GPS Address).
- Client intake form is filled to get basic information about client. Client must be asked how he/she intend to receive result at this stage.
- Date and time for taking of sample is then scheduled (within 12 hours of service enquiry)
- Third-party service provider is informed about the impending taking of sample.
- After confirmation, an invoice is sent to client and payment is made before taking of sample. For existing home care patient, the bill can be paid at the end of his/her payment month.
- Result is sent to client when it is ready.